STRATEGIC HUMORIST WITH AN UNCOUTH BRAIN
Here are seven things I know for sure I do consistently well:
1. Make people laugh
2. Get people to talk about themselves
3. Identify and solve brand and business problems that an MBA textbook can't help with
4. Figure out surprising, creative, effective ways to solve those problems that interest and entertain humans who buy things (consumers?)
5. Take photos of the classic nouns (people, places, and things) with a particular interest in wilderness culture and romance
6. Adapt to new circumstances--from unemployment to a client brief--and figure out how to make it work quickly
7. Avoid tradition like it's nuclear waste
BONUS BIT! I hate the snooze button, and I quit only when it's for damn sure I've hit a dead end and have tried everything imaginable to make it work
WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?
If you're here it's because you were shot like a bolt from a hyperlink on my resume or from one of my social channels.
Either way, you might have deliberately chosen this journey because you were curious and interested in working with me. If the above rap-sheet falls short of giving you the details you were looking for, maybe browse the site a little and see a slice of the work I've done and do.
If that still falls short, then let's get a coffee.
You show up.
And you may or may not ever want to see me again.
No harm, no foul, but I'll appreciate your time regardless.
Below is best way to reach me.
email: jabdillacreative at gmail.com
Also, there are these little orange logo things at the bottom of the page that only an eagle could ever see.
They're widgets, a Willy Wonka name for link.
They'll take you to my social stuff.